Train & Jump Horse Show Play Set
Item # 30708
Timeless Toys. Endless Possibilities.
Saddle up! Train and care for a cuddly plush pony and get it ready for horse shows and competitions with the realistic riding and jumping accessories in this 25-piece set! Braid the included horse's long mane and tail, and get it "dressed" and ready to ride with a saddle, splint boots, self-stick horseshoes, and more. Set up obstacle courses with adjustable jumps, hedge, and a wall on the extra-large illustrated play mat. Keep track of training progress with a reusable checklist and activity card. Tally-ho!
- 25-piece horse show play set with approximately 8-inch long/8-inch tall plush horse and essential equestrian supplies
- Includes 4 self-stick horseshoes, bridle, saddle and pad, 4 splint boots, 2 braid clips, 2 2-rail hurdles, wall, shrub, ribbon, wreath, winners stage, reusable training manual, obstacle course play mat
- Extra-large fold-out play mat is big enough for multiple kids to play, great for training, horse shows and races, and winner's ceremony
- Reusable training manual activity booklet includes equipment checklist, training progress checklist, and obstacle course setup ideas
- Ages 3+; 13.5" x 10.5" x 3.5" pkg
- Product: 10.5" x 3.5" x 13.5" Packaged 1.5 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.7" W x 3.5" L
Looking for information on a product not currently on our site? Visit our product information library.
JUMP TO IT: Set up the obstacle course illustrated on the activity card or arrange your own, then let the horse show begin! Add some other toys to fill the scene, too: Use blocks and chunky puzzle pieces to create more jumps, and play people or dolls to add a cheering section.
PONY PARADE: Your horse won the competition and has been invited to lead the local parade! Use the checklist to make sure the horse is all dressed up and ready to go. Make signs to mark the parade route, line up other stuffed animals, and parade around the room!
HORSE TALES: Tell a story about the plush horse! What is its name, where does it live, and what does it like to eat and do? What other animals live with the horse and what adventures do they have together?
HORSE RACE: Get the horse ready for the derby! Use the play mat as a race track, line up at a starting line with other stuffed animals, and race them around the track. Draw a special ribbon for the winner!